Online Understanding Postpartum Health & Baby Care
Becoming a parent is an exciting time, with many new experiences, emotions, and a ton of questions. Consider the Understanding Postpartum Health & Baby Care eClass your go-to guide for caring for yourself and your new baby over the first few days and weeks. This interactive online course covers essential information about caring for your newborn, feeding your baby, and taking care of yourself after childbirth. It also highlights important warning signs so you know when to call for help. Parenthood is a journey. Understanding Postpartum Health & Baby Care was created to prepare you for this adventure.
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow about 2 hours to complete.
- Postpartum Health
- Baby Care
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a breastfeeding and diaper log
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
Your eClass registration includes online access for nine months.
You only need to register ONE person. Please do not register multiple participants. You will incur a charge for each person registered.